Thursday, October 9, 2014

Faces Everywhere!

Another outdoor task assigned in our creative thinking class! This time, we have to find things that shows like a face and took a photo of them. I went out with my friends and unexpectedly found the faces so quickly. I never thought that things we look on everyday can actually be face when we change our focus on it. So here are some of my findings; not sure if you can see what i see since some is actually not really clear, but it is a face from my perspective.

                                                
                                                             the lights for the eyes and the door for the mouth
the window will be the eye
no need explanation (so cute!!!)
another cute face
2 below windows will be the eyes
seems like a kappa. the white lips is so cute.
robot face.
white lipped frog robot with poker face expression lol
hmm.. hard to get but yes this is a face.
did u see me under the tree? my eyes is the 2 windows on front!
robooottttt -_-
and my favourite, smiley face :)

So everything in this post is actually taken at school and fast, so I think that there met be soooo much more faces around the school! You can also found them on your home, your room, mall, streets, everywhere! I love this kind of task because it really force my brain to observe and to process common things into a creative way. And I'm doing that face task until now, so maybe sometimes I will post everything that I found on streets and my hostel and places I go to :)


No comments:

Post a Comment