Thursday, October 9, 2014

The Last Task

So this week's creative thinking class, as written in the title, is the last one. 12 weeks has passed and it has been too much fun yet many many things to learn from. Because this Monday was a public holiday, our class was held on the computer lab on the different day. And for our last assignment, my very easy going teacher, Ms. Tan, told us to design a wristwatch for one of our classmate friend without telling him/her, based on her/his liking, personality and taste. So I made one for my very best friend and the one who always sit besides me in every class, Nickless. She's from Malaysia and she's taking 3DD, and I know that her favourite colour is brown and her taste is not a very complicated one but a beautiful one. And for the next 2 hours, I completed only the overall part, but I'm quite happy for my design because it shows her self a lot in the watch.

natural yet beautiful just like her :)

My other friend, Fujun, ask me to stand and take a photo of me and my work.

And Ms.Tan told me to give mine to the one that I dedicated this design with, Nickless. What I don't know is that she also give her own design to me :)

Nickless' design for me.
Here are my other friend's working and their designs;







So since I can't post my looottsss of my other classmates' work, this is all that I can upload.

So since this is my last post for this creative thinking class, I would thank Ms.Tan for being a very fun teacher to hang out with, and for being very patient with us, for being very noisy at class also. I do enjoy this class very much, and I feel this class is a very stress relieving since there are so many assignments to do with other class.

During this 12 weeks, I realised and I learn so many things that I actually started to change my perspective little by little into a more creative way of think in every thing that I see and applied it to my other subject assignments. Although time sure flies fast, everything I learn would be not a waste, and I feel that this subject also brings our classmates together as friends and families.

That's al for today, see you soon on my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment