Thursday, October 9, 2014

It's friday it's FUNDAYYYYY

Different than usual, this time I'm hanging out with my roommates and their friend! Didn't mean to betray or leaving my classmates behind, but because I was going to the place with them, I might as well having fun with them too. But I also having fun with my classmates as I run to them and have a quick chat and quick selfie too lol. But hey, even though it's very very extremely hot there, we have so much fun. I'm not a very good photographer, but I love to take photos. So here are some;

Omg the sun is burning me. But I love this photograph so much.
Ran away for awhile from the school activities and went to the shore.
I forgot to bring umbrella and hat. I can't bare to watch the volley match.
Candy floss for free yeayyyy
Shadow below the very hot sun
watching everything from the pavilion. I might as well almost got a sun stroke.
me, my friend, and my roommate
quick selfie with my classmate besties (fail selfie lol)
waiting for the lunch lolol
Unfortunately, because my roommate got a sun stroke, we have to left earlier after playing games at all the game stalls. I got so many prizes because surprisingly I'm very good at throwing things. But that was very fun! I saw some of my teachers also, from the drawing fundamental, Mr. Chng and from IVA, Mr. Chua, also from 3D fundamental, Mr. NK Tan. So nice to see them in very different clothing's from the school. I'm looking forward to join the next year's fun day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment