Thursday, October 9, 2014

FAILING Packaging

So this time, our class, once again, doing an outdoor research! Ms. Tan gave us a task to search for packagings with fails and flaws. Well sounds easy. After seeing a few slides of example from Ms. Tan, my team off to go, searching to the nearest stores and supermarkets.



After searching in 3 stores, we've just realised that it is actually very hard to found one. We ran to other teams and they all also having difficulties on finding one. Yeah we won't give up easily so we teamed up and search on other stores. And here are some very few of the ones we found;

I found this one; REDMAN - Should I say, brown man.
tons of them, and none of them is red lol.
Why the name is "Torrent"? Sound very computer you know.
compare the 700 ml between the two. Well, the watermelon one has it wrong in each every bottle we found.
And this one looks extremely cute. Doesn't really look like it kills one.
This one.. don't really know what it means lol.
Well I guess that's it. After a very tiring eye seeing things, we decided to go back, of course after buying 1 product less than 5 dollars as instructed. At least we found some, even though it's very silly. And after arriving, Ms. Tan ask us to write 10 flaws of the packaging of the product we bought. So after a hard thinking, well we managed to, pushing things over a bit. 

Finish listing them, we supposed to give the product to other team, and we have to take one from other team as well, to make the redesign of their packaging. Well.. hard task, but it is a challenge for me, especially because it is a team task. I have to learn to work together and work fast, and well, one of my weakness, I have to go over of my OCD personality :( Somehow I can't stand seeing things unperfect. So hard but I will try.

Continue to next week's entry, see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment