Sunday, August 24, 2014

Creative, Unique, Innovative, Useful

Hi again! After a very tiring first few weeks, finally, I can feel a little bit relaxed while making my assessments. Most of the subject's assessment for this week is to research for things, and while doing them, I found some interesting images of products. Instead of doing my assessment, I keep searching for another similar images and now I want to share some very interesting ones here, the ones that has all four value that is essential in the product, which is creative, unique, innovative, and of course, useful.






I found this sofa design is very innovative and very suitable for daily needs, especially for those who likes to read, because beside it saves spaces in a room, it is also make the one who sits can easily place or take the book. I also love how the designer picks the red colour so it stands out well with the books and the black shelf.








I really love this one because sometimes I also feel how having an umbrella for two or more person under it is very inconvenient. Well this one, is a very simple design, with just attaching two umbrellas, but I found it very interesting and very useful. It seems very easy to carry too!












I would love to have this cup because it combines a mug with a plate. I have never think about this and I think this is very useful and very unique. Somehow it shows a modern feel even though it is very simple.














This one is actually very suitable for people these days, people who sticks themselves with technology in whatever they do and wherever they go. This one also has a very simple design, but very useful yet unique.












Same as the above image, this one is also related with technology usage. As the time goes people tends to invent things that will make everything easier. Now this one is to use handphone without carrying your own drink with your hand, just attach the phone case which is also already works with the drink hanger. I would also love to have this one since I also text a lot while carrying things.









Everyone might now know this one, but I think this is a very creative  invention, which is actually effects  life style of most people in this world. , which is to take a self-camera without bothering people to take picture of  someone else.













This one is a unique cup which is made to drink a tea made with natural tea leaves. It is designed to drink a tea with a simple way without any tea pockets and so. I think this is a very innovative design yet this is a recommended cup for the ones who loves to drink tea!













For those who loves shopping, this simple tool can be an unique way to make  you easier to hold your shopping bags.  Of course, the weight you're carrying will be the same, but at least you won't hurt your hand because grabbing the tight plastics in your hands! I would love to have this  creative tool for my mom who loves to shop!















This soap grater is a very creative way to substitute a liquid soap by using a bar soap which is will be grated once you press the metal part. It is grated to a very tiny pieces so it can be easily dissolved with water. This is a very simple thing, but I found myself fascinated by how the designer actually think about simple things like this.















The last but not the very least is this cake server. This invention actually made in purpose to cut the cake easier with a precise amount of potion and to take the slice of cake easier by just pulling them away from the whole cake. I found this tool very useful for parties and those who has bakeries and  restaurants to make everything faster and a nicer look. 








Based on these inventions, I now understand that invention is made with purposes, and mostly because there's a problem behind it, which is made the designer or the inventor will create the problem-solver, in this case, a product. I found that everything is very interesting, includes how the inventors sees and solves the problems with their ideas and imagination, with things that is actually never thought and realised before with other people. I learn that to invent great things, it is essential to be creative and to be daring with things that is new, and by seeing new things, we can learn a lot of way of thinking from many different perspective. Somehow seeing things like these also stimulates me to have brand new ideas, and I think I would come to make them real someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment